Alice Bryant is a freelance writer and marketing assistant based in Canterbury, Kent. She studied English and American literature at the University of Kent and attended a year abroad at Purdue University, where she was awarded a Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Intern Scholarship.
While studying, Alice wrote voraciously and was involved as an editor for the student newspaper throughout her time at university. In 2015 she was awarded a KIC award from the School of Journalism. Alice also co-produced the 2015 ‘Full English’ festival, a literary and poetry festival based at the university. Since graduating, she has worked within a variety of different cultural tourism and arts organisations, including The Poetry Exchange, Wide Eyed Theatre, Wise Words, Canterbury Culture and bOing! festival.
- What Next Zoom Salons
- What Next? Salon#1 Notes
- What Next? Salon#2 Notes
- What Next? Salon#4 notes
- Structures on the Edge : Poetry, drawings, small fortunes and more structures
- CHALKUP21 Washed away from the Dover Regatta
- An interview with Dover artist, Benjamin Hunt
- DAD launches CHALKUP21.com and installs the first of the nine trail plaques
- Chalkup21 launch
- chalkup21 second trail research walk
- First research walk of the The CHALKUP21 Trail from Capel to Dover