Diane Mae Bundy
Diane was born in the Shetland Islands, relocating to London at 16 to embark on a career in modelling. An opportunity arose to establish her own agency which acknowledged models in an environment where they have long been undervalued.
Diane trained as a ‘Systemic’ practitioner in 2006 under the esteemed practitioners Judith Hemming , Richard Wallstein and Jutta ten Herkel. She has been recently recruited as an Associate Teacher at The Centre for Systemic Constellations. She has chosen to take her studies further and is currently studying counselling.
Diane is also holistically trained in Jikiden Reiki and in children’s early years care , learning and development.
She has worked holistically with adults in the mental health sector, with adults on incapacity benefit supporting them back to work and with children holding sound workshops.
Diane trained as a vocalist under the supervision of Russell Penn and lives on a farm in South East Kent with her husband and son.
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- 6 ways to wellbeing workshops and dance performance – all part of Christmas in Dover 2014
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing workshop day at East Kent College
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day
- Wellbeing Champions meet in Dover Library
- Artsmark workshops