Dominic Pillai is an award winning independent filmmaker and a co-founder of JustaRide Films. Dominic also works closely with Screen South and local disability charity ARRCC, as he is interested in using film as a form of positive change. As well as drawing on influences from the world around him, Dominic is a true cinephile who enjoys exploring and experimenting with film genre. Recurring themes in his work include dreams, memory, hallucination, psychosis, death and spiritual rebirth.
- What Next? Salon#2 Notes
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- 6 ways to wellbeing workshops and dance performance – all part of Christmas in Dover 2014
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day