I am probably best known for drawing buildings, sometimes on ceramics, from grand cityscapes to intimate studies of individual rural structures. However, I also draw domestic objects and more organic ‘natural’ subjects such as animals, plants and people (even, occasionally, the Queen).
- Sycamores Class receive Explore Arts Award certificates
- DAD launches Colouring Book
- Mid project gathering
- Joined-up artists getting into the swing of things
- What makes you buy a product in a museum shop?
- Get some great Dover souvenirs
- Upcycled souvenirs
- Story Shop
- Esther Coombs creates drawings for DAD Story Shop