Born and raised in a small town on the Romney Marsh, Ewan has always been equally preoccupied by the uncanny, the macabre and the absurd, and the delicate, the graceful and the transcendent. After graduation in Media Production, Ewan’s interests have been broad, learning his craft as a filmmaker through a series of short films, music videos, experimental documentaries and video art. His most recent work has focused on attempting to create a subjective sensation in the viewer, an immersive experience, working with the assumption that unusual insights and perspectives are possible in characters who are somehow at odds with mainstream society. His most recent short films have explored the connection between dreams, technology and romance, alcoholism, homelessness and Alzheimer’s disease and have been shown at Bucharest Experimental Film Festival, Stuttgart Expanded Media Festival, Athens Digital Arts Festival, Cologne Short FIlm Festival.
He graduated from the postgraduate programme at Le Fresnoy – Studio national des arts contemporains in 2017.
He is currently living and working in Folkestone, England, and Paris, France.
- DAD Artists at home
- Ewan Golder
- More DAD films at the Dover Silver Screen
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- Annabelle Amoros’s Dover Residency
- Annabelle Amoros & Nikita Shergill: DAD Photography Exhibition
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day
- Keep Going