Fleur studied textiles at Leeds University before going to America. On her return she worked first as a graphic designer in London and then as a full time photographer. In 2013 she returned to university to study Occupational Therapy at Christchurch , having a strong belief in people playing an active role in their lives in their way – which can be challenging, whether through illness, lack of opportunity, or societal attitudes to physical and mental conditions. Being involved with DAD, is a fantastic opportunity for me to re-engage with the arts in a way that is relevant to my passion for occupational therapy through the various workshops and activities that I am photographing and helping with in their Culture Kent Dover Pilot.
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- July 21st 2018 Park Bench Artists and writers in Keasney Abbey and Russell Gardens
- The Park Bench Project
- DAD @ SALT
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Weathertime Premiere
- Every drawing tells a story: Big Draw 2015
- Sensing & Seeing
- spontaneous creativity Culture kent & weather time
- Land & Sea: watercolour book
- Land & Sea Watercolour workshop