Webb’s practice currently explores communication, miscommunication, misinterpretation and mistakes through the participation of narrative. Through the use of moving image, Webb has been investigating the intimacy of electronic devices and digital hospitality observing how new social histories and fictional realities are being created through shared technologies. Webb is interested in how these inevitable formats of communication can be used to share collective joy, resistance and hope while being faced with the difficulties of privacy, false news and hidden algorithms. This correlates with her involvement in facilitating workshops inspired by accessible and collective learning.
Influenced by work ethics, AI, digital communication, peripherals, language and myth through a multidisciplinary practice.
- What Next Zoom Salons
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- Dover’s itinerant Big Draw 2018
- PLAY: Dover’s Big Draw 2018
- Shared interpretations
- Creating New Spaces – Sharing Stories
- CHALKUP21 Poets and writers walk from The Wing at Capel – le – Ferne to the North Downs Way START/FINSH line on Dover’s seafront
- The Park Bench Project
- A misty research walk