Flautist/composer, trained at the Guildhall School of Music London under Professor Rainer Schuelein. He has 43 CDs published by Northstar music UK, 5 major films; including EMMA award winning ‘6th Happiness’ and ‘Hideous Kinky’. Best Foreign film winner in 2007 ‘In The Place of the Dead’. Many DVDs & documentaries: BBC 2’s Egyptian Journeys by Dan Cruickshank, ‘The Painter and the Musician’ and Out-OF-Tune. Paul was voted No: 74 in “The world’s best 100 jazz flautists of all time” by www.digitaldreamdoor.com readers in 2005. ‘Sound artist for Transmettre/Transmit. New Zen Bicycle Band CDs, In the Slipstream and Vacances et Passions.
- Paul Cheneour
- Alma Tischlerwood’s ALICE launch: 1 June, in Kearsney Abbey
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- DAD @ SALT
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Weathertime Premiere
- Nautical Threads project film
- Second Spontaneous Creativity workshop
- Exciting upcoming events
- Korinna Returns to Dover
- 2008 London Biennale
- Transmettre-Transmit opening
- Transmettre-Transmit in Dover District