Richard is Guyanese born, raised in Northern Saskatchewan, Canada now living in Kent UK.
He toured the world for over twenty years as a musician and later, Musical Director and has worked with artists such as Allsaints, The Sugababes, Cathy Dennis, ShaniaTwain, Marlon Roudette, Shakespears Sister, Charlene Soraia , Nathan ‘Flute Box’ Lee and The Artists in Residence Programme at The Royal Festival Hall in London.
Richard composes for television and film and neo-classical, ambient music for streaming platforms through Orchard Music (Sony).
Among other works he wrote the film score for ‘The Protagonist’ starring Tilda Swinton screened at The Cannes Film Festival.
Music Production: Richard apprenticed with G2 Music which took him to New York producing at Unique Studios in Time Square and to Johannesburg, South Africa.
He has remixed for Lady Ga Ga, Maxi Jazz of Faithless and Caroline Nin among others.
When he is not on tour Richard works therapeutically as a Systemic Practitioner and has recently been recruited by Reconnect.space facilitating conflict resolution, corporate mergers and personnel issues.
He holds qualifications in Systemic Facilitation, Trauma and Crisis Management Counselling and UN Global Diplomacy.
In his spare time Richard creates artistic wooden furniture from his local woodland and has sold his work as far afield as Madrid.
Richard keeps a flock of wild Scottish sheep on his farm where he lives with his wife and children.
- DAD Guardians: announcing Richard Bundy
- Thank you & Seasons Greetings
- DAD Artists at home
- Dover’s Big Draw 2020
- Richard Bundy
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- Recording the Soundlines poets reading their Park Bench poems
- The soundtrack for the PARK BENCH moving image piece is underway
- The Park Bench Project
- A Town on the edge
- Banksy brings international interest to Dover
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- Young people’s feedback
- 6 ways to wellbeing workshops and dance performance – all part of Christmas in Dover 2014
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing workshop day at East Kent College
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day
- DAD4DADs pilot
- DAD4DADs workshop
- Rehearsals with the LA Music Club
- DAD commissions Watermark song