Richard is Guyanese born, raised in Northern Saskatchewan, Canada, now living in the Alkham valley, Dover UK. Richard recently toured with The Sugarbabes- MKS, Charlene Soraia and is Musical Director to double platinum selling artist Marlon Roudette.
At school he learned trumpet and piano and sang in the National Youth Choir of Great Britain. He performs his own music and compositions and writes and illustrates stories for children. He won the Mark Brydon (Moloko) prize for best song with ‘The Light’ and worked with the reknowned vocalist Jhelisa Anderson in ‘The Protagonist’ soundtrack starring Tilda Swinton shown at The Cannes Film Festival.
As a session Musician Richard worked with Nathan ‘Flute Box’ Lee and The Artists in Residence Programme at The Royal Festival Hall in London, with Shania Twain, Mattafix, Max Middleton, Jimmy Sommerville, Joslyn Brown, Billy-Ray Martin, to name a few…
Music Production: Richard apprenticed with G2 Music and Real life records which took him to New York producing at Unique Studios in Time Square and in Johannesburg, South Africa. He co-Produced The drum sample CD of re-known musician Martin Ditcham and has produced/remixed for artists such as Lady Ga Ga, Mattafix, Caroline Nin and Maxi Jazz of Faithless.
Richard holds a diploma in Family Systems Psychotherapy from the Regents Park College, London and is a qualified Jikiden Reiki practitioner.
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- Recording the Soundlines poets reading their Park Bench poems
- The soundtrack for the PARK BENCH moving image piece is underway
- The Park Bench Project
- A Town on the edge
- Banksy brings international interest to Dover
- DAD4DADS 6 WAYS 2 WELLBEING final event
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a different outlook on life
- The 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing: a personal point of view
- Young people’s feedback
- 6 ways to wellbeing workshops and dance performance – all part of Christmas in Dover 2014
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 Wellbeing workshop day at East Kent College
- DAD4DADs 6 Ways 2 wellbeing workshop day at Astor College Dover
- DAD4DADs 6WAYS2WELLBEING Teachers’ induction day
- DAD4DADs pilot
- DAD4DADs workshop
- Rehearsals with the LA Music Club
- DAD commissions Watermark song