Drawing workshop at St Mary’s
Schools and arts award
Tania McCormack ran another fantastic workshop at St Mary’s C of E primary in Dover on 7 May 2014. It is obvious everyone enjoyed it and one youngster said it was the best day of his life.
“…another lovely school with a very welcoming atmosphere and great pupils. The class recited the Oak and Yew poem and sang a song at the end of the workshop and i was asked by a few if i was coming back!” (Tania McCormack)
“Workshop today was brilliant.” (Alison Trelfer, class teacher)
- “I enjoyed colouring in, I enjoyed painting on the lining paper and it was magnificent. It looked like one picture painted by one person, but there were four”. (Rowan)
- “I enjoyed learning about boats – that they can float and they are strong” (Thomas)
- “It was messy, it was fun”. (Thomas)
- “It was hard cause there were so many layers and it did look a bit messy, but it was good fun”. (Njambi)
- “When you put the colours on the plastic they can’t come off”. (Mason)
- “You can make colours with different colours like red and blue are purple and red and yellow are orange”. (Njambi)
- “It’s the best day of my life”. (Star)
- “i can’t believe we made such a mess”. (Joshua)
Photos by Kate Beaugie.