More fabulous drawing workshops
Tania Mccormack recently delivered her highly successful and enjoyable drawing workshops at Cartwright & Kelsey Primary and Warden House Primary, helped by Louisa Love: “they all said they loved the workshop, as well as me and Tania – we even got some hugs and applause…!”
One feature of the workshops has been an opportunity for pupils to work big and scale up their drawings.
- I really loved today. The best part was drawing on the acetate and adding lots of colour to my picture. It was really fun using the acetate on the window to draw things outside as well.
- My favourite part was seeing the drawings become really big on the wall and getting to paint them.
- The workshop was so much fun! We haven’t done painting or drawing like this before and I liked being really creative. My favourite part was when we drew things like sea creatures on top of the painting.
- I liked the part where we made more pictures by printing from the paintings – it was like making a brand new painting.
- The best part was having fun!
- Dear Tania,
Just to say a BIG THANK YOU for coming in today and working with my class. They really enjoyed the tasks, especially the painting and I feel they really explored their creativity in a different way.
Best Wishes, Sheila Vyse and Black Cats Class
Photos by Louisa Love